Get the details below.
■ The basics: features
With 385 songs in play, this episode has the highest volume of tracks in the history of the series! The total increases to 502 including the DX version and add-ons!
- Songs included in the game: 385 songs
- Exclusive to the DX version: 27 songs
- Additional downloadable content: 90 songs
- Total number of songs: 502 songs
Includes 167 new songs
*Compared to Thearrhythmia Final Fantasy: Curtain Cal3DS, released in 2014.
Examples of newly added music:
- “Through the Maelstrom” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Hero” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS (Discovery Trailer)” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “Fantastica Waltz” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “Angel with one wing – Renaissance” (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- “Tifa’s Theme – Seventh Heaven” (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
Add-on content includes various tracks from popular Square Enix titles!
104 characters appear across the Final Fantasy series.
■ The basics: gameplay
Tap and tilt to the beat!
When on-screen triggers overlap with a trigger mark, take your pick!
The red, yellow and green circles are called “triggers”. When they overlap the white circles on the right of the screen called “Trigger Marks”, make a move at the right time with a button or a stick!
Simple controls allow for intuitive gameplay that anyone can understand.
You can choose between three difficulty levels for each piece of music: Basic / Expert / Ultimate.
In addition, about a third of the songs feature the highest difficulty level, “Supreme”!
- Touch shutter: press a button.
- Slide Trigger: Move the stick in the direction of the arrow. Use two sticks for two arrows.
- Hold Trigger: Hold a button for the duration of the trigger and release it when finished.
- Hold-Slide Trigger: Hold down a button for the duration of the trigger and move the stick in the direction of the arrow at the end.
■ The basics: game modes
Three types of musical scenes
—Fight music scene
Defeat waves of enemies in time with rhythmic battle music!
—Field music scene
Travel with your group to relaxing field music!
—Event music scene
Play to the beat against the backdrop of unforgettable scenes from each title!
A whole new game mode.
—Choose from your favorite titles!
Relive a total of 29 past tracks and unlock their songs as you go.
— Acquire characters!
Characters associated with each title will join your team.
—Advance the map by completing each stage!
Each song also has its own quest, such as “Defeat 10 ‘Bomb’ enemies”, and songs cleared in this mode are unlocked to play in music stages.
■ Characters and group formation
Form a party with your favorite characters! You can have up to four characters of your choice in your party.
Abilities / Summons
You can set up to three abilities for each character. There are different types of abilities, including attack and healing, as well as character-specific abilities.
Summon summons in a battle music stage by setting a summoning stone. Summoning Stones come with random bonus effects. Try to get your favorite summons with better and better effects!
In addition to characters and summons, you can also modify moogle styles and airships. Neither affects your stats or gameplay, so set which moogle and airship you think is best.
A total of 104 characters appear from the Final Fantasy Series
Characters can be obtained by unlocking their associated title in Series Quests. You can also get enemy characters by completing the final stage of each title!
The list of characters includes:
Thearrhythmia: final measurement line is set to release for PlayStation 4 and Switch on February 16, 2023 worldwide.
#Theatrhythm #Final #Bar #Line #Details #Series #Quests #Mode #Characters #Band #Formation #Gematsu