Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced the October 2022 games catalog lineup for Extra and Premium subscribers, and the Classics catalog titles for Premium subscribers.
Get the details below.
All titles will be available from October 18.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (Rockstar Games) – Play the classic that defines the genre Grand Theft Auto Vice City updated for a new generation, now with overall improvements including brilliant new lighting and environmental improvements, high resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto Vstyle controls and targeting, and much more, bringing this beloved world to life with all new levels of detail.
- The way (Bloober Team) – This third-person psychological horror game features innovative dual-reality gameplay. Explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to solve puzzles spanning both worlds, uncover deeply disturbing secrets, and survive encounters with The Maw, a monster born of untold tragedy.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (Ubisoft) – Relive the American Revolution by Assassin’s Creed III Remastered, with improved graphics and improved game mechanics. More, Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered and all single-player DLC is included. 1775: The American colonies are about to revolt. As Connor, a Native American assassin, ensure the freedom of your people and your nation. From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, assassinate your enemies in different deadly ways with a huge range of weapons.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (Ubisoft) – Shao Jun’s exact revenge on the Chinese Emperor in beautiful 16th century China with new 2.5D stealth gameplay and a stunning art style that evokes traditional brush paintings. Use Shao Jun’s sleek and powerful combat arsenal: close combat martial arts, a powerful Kian sword and his hidden shoe blade, then sneak and hide to avoid detection and trick enemies using whistles and disguises.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India (Ubisoft) – Play as Arbaaz on his quest for retaliation through a colorful depiction of colonial India in 2.5D stealth gameplay. Experience the thrill of a stealth assassin with a unique set of skills and weapons such as double kill moves and chakram, then experience an all-new mode with stealth, speed and assassination rooms.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia (Ubisoft) – Dive into the aftermath of the Red October Revolution in a 2.5D reimagining of the Assassin’s Creed universe set in 1918 Russia. Play as Assassin Nikolai Orelov or Anastasia and experience their powerful abilities and versatile tools.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft) – Write your own Legendary Odyssey and experience an epic adventure in a world where every choice matters. Sentenced to death by your family, embark on a journey from outcast mercenary to legendary Greek hero and uncover the truth about your past. Customize your gear and master new special abilities, adapting your character’s skills to your playstyle. Fight your way across Greece, engaging in visceral battles both on land and sea, to become a legend. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey runs at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft) – London, 1868. In the heart of the industrial revolution, play as Jacob or Evie Frye, impetuous and rebellious young twin assassins, lead your underground organization and grow your influence to fight those who exploit the less privileged in the name of progress .
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Square Enix) – Explore a massive world as you embark on an epic RPG adventure as The Luminary: the chosen one in a world who swears to hunt him down. The Luminary and his unique group of loyal companions work together to survive an onslaught of scoundrels and overthrow the dark forces plotting to plunge the world of Erdrea into chaos.
- Dragon Quest builders (Square Enix) – Gather materials, craft items, and build anything imaginable as you explore a sandbox world made of blocks and filled with memorable characters and dangerous monsters. Use the power of creation in battle against the reigning Dragonlord and restore peace to the shattered kingdom.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Square Enix) – This block-building RPG features a charming single-player campaign and a robust multiplayer building mode that supports up to four players online. Set out to revive an abandoned world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then put your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly stunning.
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (Square Enix) – Venture into an all-new action RPG adventure. In the peaceful kingdom of Arba, man and monster live side by side. But when the monsters suddenly break and go wild, it’s up to our heroes to fight against wave after wave of their old friends! Playing as hero Luceus or heroine Aurora, the player joins forces with a cast of fan favorites from previous dragon quest titles to bring the rampaging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom.
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer Edition (Square Enix) – This hack-and-slash, traveling action RPG sends players on adventures to restore order to a once-peaceful world filled with monsters and battles of epic proportions. With a cast of playable characters each with unique moves and abilities, including a host of familiar faces from the dragon quest series and four new heroes. Up to four players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat fearsome monsters.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (Rockstar Games)
- Hohokum (Sony Interactive Entertainment) – Explore extraordinary worlds. Become a curious kite-like being as you journey through colorful worlds just waiting to be explored. Interact with eclectic characters, wacky toys, and quirky environments to uncover very strange secrets… or simply wander around at your own pace and be totally amazed and amused by the surprises unfolding before your eyes.
- On the inside (Playdead) – Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark scheme. This dark, narrative-driven platformer combines intense action with challenging puzzles. It received critical acclaim for its brooding art style, ambient soundtrack, and unsettling atmosphere.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (Bandai Namco) – Competitive multiplayer combat is the name of the game as two teams of four face off on the battlefield to prove who the best group of ninjas is! Build a team of four players, choosing from fan-favorite Naruto characters, and go online and join friends to take on other teams in eight-player ninja clashes.
- Limbo (Playdead) – Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy goes into limbo. This disturbing 2D puzzle platformer was created by PlayDead, the studio behind the equally critically acclaimed On the insidewhich is also included in the games catalog this month.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV (Capcom) – A towering roster of 44 world warriors, featuring street fighter legends Ryu, Ken and Blanka, now includes five newcomers: Elena, Hugo, Poison and Rolento from Street Fighter X Tekken, with the notorious Russian assassin, Decapre. Train hard and learn the moves and combos to expertly inflict a devastating Tiger Knee, Sumo Smash or Whip of Love on your friends, foes and foes online.
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (SEGA) – Kazuma Kiryu deserved his retirement. Yet he is wrenched from his new life as an orphanage caretaker when a shadow from his past threatens to entangle his new life with that of his former clan and the political world. Venture to the sleepless town of Kamurocho, Tokyo and the tropical lands of Okinawa to help save her new wards.
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (SEGA) – The Yakuza The story develops as the first in the series, you’ll control multiple protagonists, four souls – a loan shark, a death row inmate, a corrupt cop, and legendary former yakuza Kazuma Kiryu – come together to solve a murder. Unravel a hidden battle over money, power, status and honor as well as the mysterious woman at the center of it all.
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (SEGA) – Multiple perspectives once again shape a sprawling story as the peace between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance disintegrates. Play as five different characters, including Kazuma Kiryu, in five major cities whose stories intertwine as yakuza organizations go to war.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Konami) – This third-person action adventure is a dark and vivid reimagining of the Castlevania mythology that sees the holy knight Gabriel Belmont battling the evil forces of darkness to exact revenge for the death of his beloved wife.
- everyday shooter (Sony Interactive Entertainment) – everyday shooter is a games album exploring the expressive power of abstract shooters. Play through different levels, each with a completely unique music, graphics, and gameplay style. Shoot to trigger musical sounds and riffs that combine to form the game’s final soundscape. Use points earned in-game to unlock extra lives, random mode, and different visual filters.
#PlayStation #Game #Catalog #Classics #Catalog #lineup #announced #October #Gematsu