Publisher and developer One or EIGHT and developer Team EARTH WARS have released the version 1.3.0 update for the Early Access version of the 2D side-scrolling action RPG LOST EPICwhich adds the final zone, as well as new transcended weapons and secret techniques.
Get the details below.
The final area “The Abyss” awaits you
- Story mode bosses return with more power.
- This update will finalize the entire main scenario of LOST EPIC and will allow players access to the final area, “The Abyss”. In The Abyss, the gods known as the “God of Eternal Darkness” and the “Twin Gods” await the player.
- And as a new Tiding, “Eye of Providence” is available. By activating the “Eye of Providence”, a hidden path will become visible in areas you have explored in the past.
- At the end of these paths, you will be able to acquire the “Mist”, an element necessary for other news and weapons.
- You will be able to improve your character by visiting areas that you have already cleared.
- There are “Returning Bosses”, which are bosses you killed in the story but came back stronger. Killing them again will lead to better gear for the player.
- The new area “The Abyss” is very different from the usual Sanctum you’ve explored, and the enemies that spawn there also change.
- A difficult boss battle “Returning Boss” can now be faced by the player.
Transcended Weapons and Secret Techniques
- Weapons can now be further upgraded. Added more weapons that can be transcended.
- “Secret Techniques”, triggered by combining divine skills, have been added. Allow for a more diverse combo.
Content added to version 1.3.0
- Additional elements
- History until the end implemented.
- Implemented additional “The Abyss” area.
- Divine skill.
- Quests can be ordered from NPCs.
- Improved Parry
- If successful, enemy attack hardness is increased and guard shaving is increased when enemy is hard
- Changed the first hit of the Great Sword’s weak attack to be stackable.
- Attack power and guard sharpness are increased when pooling.
- Changed so that the status menu always opens when the menu is open.
- Swapping item and material menus.
- Fixed various menu bugs.
- Achievements have been added.
- Torches, Fishing Rods, Strong Blades, Roughly Hewn Bows, and Heavy Ax Breads added to the Black Market.
- Added materials and weapons to the journal
- Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
LOST EPIC is now available in Early Access for PC via Steam.
Watch a trailer for the new update below.
#LOST #EPIC #Early #Access #Version #Update #Gematsu