It can be extremely frustrating when you’re trying to read an important message on your iPhone and you have to squint to see what’s on your screen because the font is so small. However, there is a way to make your reading much easier, and we’ll show you how.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH QUICK TIPS, TECH NOTICES, SECURITY ALERTS AND EASY FEEDBACK TO MAKE YOU SMARTER
How to change the font size on your iPhone
- Go to your Settings application
- To select Display and Brightness
HOW CASH PAYMENT APP SCAMS SCAM MONEY
WHAT APPS ARE EVIDING YOUR PHONE’S BATTERY?
- Use the slide at the bottom of your screen to adjust the text to the size you want.
BEST PASSWORD MANAGERS RATED BY EXPERTS OF 2023
This is the way to go if you just want a quick fix to your text size. However, if you want your text size to be even larger or want to change the way the text appears on your screen, there is a way to adjust that as well.
How to Change the Display and Text Size on Your iPhone
- Open your Settings application
- Faucet Accessibility
ATTENTION ZOOM USERS: MALWARE DECOY COULD STEAL YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
- To select Display and text size
WHAT THE NEW HANDHELD HEAT DETECTORS CAN SEE WHEN POINTED AT YOU AND YOUR HOME
WHY A GREEN AND ORANGE DOT ON YOUR PHONE CAN INDICATE SOMEONE IS LISTEN AND WATCH
- Enable Larger accessibility sizes and use the slider at the bottom of your screen to choose your font size
ARE YOUR OWN DEVICES INADVERTENTLY SPYING ON YOU?
What else can I change on the Display and Text Size page?
If you go back to the Display and Text Size page, you’ll notice that there are plenty of other options you can play around with to change the text on your phone.
THE CHEAPEST PRINTER INK AND HOW TO MAKE CARTRIDGES LAST LONGER
Here’s a breakdown of what each option does to your display and text. If any of these options seem like something you would like to have, feel free to enable them.
- Bold text: Display text in bold
- Larger text: Enable larger accessibility sizes, then adjust the text size using the Font Size slider. This setting scales to your preferred text size in apps that support Dynamic typeas Settings, Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Messages and Notes
- Button shapes: This setting underlines text that you can press
- On/Off Labels: This setting shows switches on as “1” and switches off as “0”.
- Reduce transparency: Improves contrast by reducing transparency and blurring on certain backgrounds to increase readability
- Increase contrast: Increases color contrast between app foreground and background colors
- Differentiate without color: Replaces UI elements that rely solely on color to convey information with alternatives
- Smart Reverse: Inverts display colors, except for images, media, and some apps that use dark color styles
- Reverse classic: Invert display colors
- Color filters: Can be used to differentiate colors by those who are color blind and those who have difficulty reading text on the screen
- Reduce white point: Reduces the intensity of bright colors
- Auto Brightness: Automatically adjusts screen brightness based on current lighting conditions using the built-in ambient light sensor – It is important to note that disabling auto-brightness may affect battery life and long term display performance
Was this helpful? Let us know how you have configured your iPhone to best suit your needs.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
For more Apple tips, go to CyberGuy.com and search for “Apple” by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top of my website. And be sure to subscribe to my free CyberGuy Report newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn a commission on purchases.
#Change #Font #Size #iPhone