Apple will launch iOS 16 on September 12. Here are the new features you will get with iOS 16.
Apple is set to release iOS 16 tomorrow, September 12. iOS 16 will bring new customization features and more, improving the iPhone experience for users. “iOS 16 enhances iPhone with all-new personalization features, deeper intelligence, and more seamless ways to communicate and share. Available September 12,” Apple said. Also, according to information provided by a Twitter user – AppleTrack, Apple has confirmed that the Satellite Emergency SOS will be launched in November as part of iOS 16.1.
“Apple has CONFIRMED that Emergency SOS via Satellite will launch in November as part of iOS 16.1,” AppleTrack tweeted. It can be known that Apple has unveiled four iPhone 14 models – iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max along with several other products including Apple Watch Series 8, Watch Ultra, Watch SE, AirPods Pro 2 at its Far Out event held on September 7. Additionally, all iPhone 14 models will support iOS 16. Needless to say, other iPhones like iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13 and more will also get iOS 16 .
Want to check out iOS 16 features? Here’s everything you need to know.
Top 10 iOS 16 Features
1. Lock screen: You will get brand new ways to customize your lock screen. You’ll be able to showcase your favorite photos, customize font styles, and display a set of widgets for at-a-glance information. You will also be able to change your lock screen throughout the day, just touch and hold, then swipe.
2. Create multiple lock screens: Now you can create different lock screens, each with a unique backdrop and style, and easily switch between them. Browse a gallery of wallpapers with suggested photos and themed collections to inspire you.
3. Widgets on the lock screen: You can choose to display a set of widgets as part of your lock screen to view information such as weather, time, date, battery levels, upcoming calendar events, alarms, time zones and activity ring progress.
4. Notices: Show notifications on the lock screen in an expanded list view, stacked view, or hidden view. And notifications appear at the bottom of the screen, so they stay out of the way.
5. Easily configure a Focus: A new simplified setup for Focus lets you select which apps and people you want to receive notifications from by allowing or silencing them. Connect your lock screen to your Focus so your iPhone looks the way you want to use it in the moment. With the swipe of a finger, you can go from your personal goal to your work goal with widgets displaying upcoming meetings and to-do lists.
6. iCloud Shared Photo Library: It will arrive later this year. You’ll be able to share a photo library with your family, share a separate iCloud Photo Library with up to five other people. Everyone has the same permissions to add, edit, and delete photos in the shared library. Favorites, captions, and tags also sync, so if one person curates the collection, everyone benefits.
7. Messages: You can now edit a message you just sent or completely cancel a recent message. And you can mark a message as unread if you can’t reply at the moment and want to come back to it later. You can edit a message up to 15 minutes after sending it. While unsending any message up to 2 minutes after sending it.
8. Mail: Smart Search improves your results by fixing typos and using synonyms for your search terms. You will see a richer view of shared content and more from the moment you start searching for emails. You will also be notified if you forget to include an important part of your message, such as an attachment or a recipient.
9.Safari: Share tabs and bookmarks, send messages, and start FaceTime right from Safari. Whether you are planning a trip with friends or shopping for a couch with your partner, you can share all tabs in one place. And when they find something awesome, they can add tabs too.
10. Residence: The Home app has been completely rebuilt to be even more efficient and reliable. Browse all your smart home accessories in the redesigned Home tab. New categories for climate, lighting, safety and more let you access relevant accessories with just a tap. And a multi-camera view puts your smart home cameras front and center.
There are several other features you can take advantage of. Check it here. https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-16/features/.
#Apple #iOS #scheduled #release #tomorrow #cool #features #coming #iPhone